Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Only 41 Days to the Start of Culinary School!

Things are flying by right now, changing daily - just like my emotions. I just can't seem to get a handle on them. The past few days have been awful. I know Dan is fed up with me. Jason's birthday was Monday and we celebrated together with him and Brittany. It just felt like nothing was different - just like we've celebrated things together as a family 100's of times. I think that's what's so difficult. Dan and I living in the same house but not really married anymore - just roommates. I can't separate my feelings like that. I guess things will be easier once I move out - easier on me. I have a meeting at the school tomorrow and will hopefully find out if I've been accepted. I have a meeting at the apartment complex and I'm checking out a gym. I started Physical Therapy for my hip - I suffered a stress fracture in April from over training for the 1/2 marathon. I've not been able to do any workouts since then and that's really wearing on me. So I have 4 weeks of PT and if my hip still hurts, I'll have to have surgery. I don't want that.

Jason and Brittany's wedding is coming up next month! I'm so glad I have that to look forward to. I pray to God everyday to give me the strength to get through the day strong and confident - not weepy and whimpy! So, today is a new day and I can only try to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment