Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What a Day...

It's surprising - and disappointing - how quickly I become overwhelmed. All of a sudden...plus my thoughts have been concentrated on memories of Dan and I. Growing up, high school, getting married, the boys - from babies to young men. I don't know why.

Math is killing me. I just can't get it. Or, I get the concept - then go back an hour later and I've lost it. Two other classes are requiring a TON of reading and memorization. My cooking class is pretty manageable so far.

I'm going to be starting in one of the kitchens at work on Friday. I'm very nervous about that but I need the experience. What if I can't do it? What if I'm awful?

I found out today that my car was totaled, so I need to buy a car pretty quickly. NOT something I have time for. At least I know I want another Honda. I love the car, the dealership, the service staff...Jason is going to come over on Saturday and go with me.

This triathlon...the swimming has got me bummed. I've not been to the gym since Sunday...as much as I want to do this - I'm not sure I have the time to devote 5-6 days at the gym. I don't want to give up...

I still have the bins of Christmas decorations in my spare room - having to NOT want to pile them into the small rental car...

I'm trying to get my system back to somewhat normal. My body has been under a lot of stress and it's starting to effect me - my health, my sleep...

I know next week at this time I'll probably feel better...I just don't want to feel this way now. WAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment