Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

The boys, Brittany and I had a nice Thanksgiving. We celebrated over the weekend. I have to say spending the actual day of Thanksgiving by myself sucked, but...I guess this is how it's going to be.

Instead of cooking a turkey, we had some of the Latin dishes I've worked on in class. Chris helped me cook most of it because he was here before Jason and Brittany arrived. That was so nice cooking together!

I put up my tree last night. I know I have another box of stuff in the storage unit that I used last year. I guess I'll have to crawl through it to find it. Should be accessible - just hate going into that unit. Someday I'll have it in my house.

Here's a photo of the guys in my Latin class! We just had our dishes evaluated and now it's time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment