Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

January 1, 2016

Today is the first day of what I hope is the best year ever. This past year has been good, but not great. There were decisions that I made by impulse, not for the right reasons. Now I have to live with the consequences. This year I have to make decisions for the right reasons; and the decisions that I made that were wrong, I have to fix them. Some will be easy, some will be the most difficult of my life...

Everyone makes New Year resolutions...but how many stick with those resolutions? I have to...

Several opportunities have presented themselves to me in the past few weeks. I know if I accept either one of them, then I've not learned anything.

I wonder why I am in this place at this time of my life. If I'm supposed to be learning a lesson, or if I'm supposed to grow from this, it's not working!

I recently mentioned to someone that every decision I've made in the last year was the wrong one. EVERY decision. How could I have been so wrong about so many things? This coming year I have a lot of crap to clean up, but after long and careful consideration, I know what I need to do next.

I thought I was finished with this blog, but I think I'll hang around a little bit longer.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment