Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Here We Go Again!

Well, I'm ready to start my 3rd year of school! Three more semesters! I just read through some of my earlier posts. It's been an up and down journey, that's for sure! I'm really nervous for my Asian class - that chef is tough! I can only try my best. I should hear about a job tomorrow...I've decided I really need the money; any not only that, the interaction with people. I was just way to depressed over the break not getting together with anyone and being cooped up in the apartment. I'm still not over the break-up with Keith, but it's getting better. I KNOW I made the right decision, but it still sucks!

So, on to one of my last semesters. This one is the toughest yet, the next two will be a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment