Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Where is the Summer Going?

This has been a crazy summer for me - for a lot of reasons... and because I feel like I've done nothing FUN! The winter and spring semesters were really tough, so for the summer I decided to only take three classes so I could enjoy the summer. The three weeks off between semesters was awesome - I needed it. I was chosen from our student body as one of the new Student Ambassadors! That was such an honor! We got to talk the incoming class about student life at school. I really can't believe I'm only - or already - halfway through school!

Because of a turn of events, I decided to take all online classes this semester. They are very intense because 11 weeks are crammed into 5 1/2 weeks, but that's OK - I can do it. I'm still taking 12 credits.

I've been doing the online dating thing - not very happy - until recently. I've met this really nice guy, he's about my age, was married for 21 years, and we have a lot in common. I'm really hoping this turns into a relationship - at least for the companionship and not being alone all the time, which sucks!

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment