Thanks for viewing my Blog! It means a lot to me.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

School and Christmas

I found out that I got a 4.0 this semester! Unbelivable, truly unbelivable. next session I have five classes and maybe a part-time job so I don't expect those kinds of grades, but just doing it once...I think I only got all A's one other time in my life. It's a great feeling and a great accomplishment for me.

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas ever since I got out of school. I made a lot of the gifts this year - candy, pasta, sauce, coated pretzels, cake pops...I love doing those kinds of things, bagging them up, just everything! It's been a while since I've done it and I really did miss it. I'm going to make my Grandmother's cookies next.

I'm going to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Chris. Then Jason and Brittany and Chris and I will be together the 28th and 29th. It is what it is and we're all adjusting.

God, help me through this next semester...help me to feel more confident and help me to realize I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment